Nooey- 4 Serves
Meet Nooey: The Ultimate Guilt-Free, Low-Carb & Keto-Friendly Pasta Noodle that ticks all the boxes.
Your pantry’s healthy soulmate, Nooey’s ready to flirt up a saucy storm with your favourite pasta or noodle recipe. Salivating artisan goodness, without the mind-fogging calorie overload, Nooey serves up taste, texture, and nutrition.
- Superior taste and texture. Cooks to perfection in under 3 minutes.
- Savoured by keto, low-carb, diabetic, vegan, vegetarian, plant-based, flexitarian dieters.
- Ultra low in carbs (5.7g/serve), Nooey is GMO-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, konjac-free, nut-free, and low GI.
- An excellent source of protein (21.8g/serve), prebiotic fibre (10.4g/serve), Nooey is enriched with Omega-3, micronutrients and antioxidants.
- Sustainably crafted in Australia with 95% Australian ingredients.
Lupin, wheat protein (gluten), vegetable fibre, extra virgin olive oil, Himalayan pink salt and flaxseed. No artificial colours, flavours, additives or preservatives.
Contains: Gluten and Lupin which is related to the legume and peanut family.
Here are some pro tips for Nooeylicious meals:
- Nooey swings both ways - cook your favourite Italian pasta dishes or Asian stir fries / noodle soups.
- You only need 2 nests for one hungry belly (one serve ~ 50 g).
- Follow the cooking instructions to the ‘T’. Remember Nooey only needs 2 - 3 minutes to reach ‘al dente’. If you’re double cooking Nooey in the pan with your sauce, boil your Nooey for ONE minute only. For extra slurpiness, turn off the stove and leave your Nooey for 1 - 2 minutes more for a cheeky soak in the cooking water.
- After soaking, transfer your Nooey to the pan and add some Nooey cooking water to your sauce for a luscious creamy finish.