Double Choc Orange Fudgy Slice
Posted on August 23 2020
1/2C Almond Flour or Meal Found Here
1/4C Coconut flour
1/4C Cocoa Powder
80g Melted butter or coconut oil
Choc Orange Fudge
1/4C Not Icing Sugar Found Here
2 drops Chocolate Stevia Found Here
50g 100% Chocolate Found Here
zest of 1/2 Orange
Choc Orange Snacking cereal Found Here
1. Combine the almond flour, coconut flour and cocoa powder and stir.
2. Add melted butter slowly, you want the mixture to be wet and hold up when you push a spoon against it but not soaking.
3. Once mixture is combined press into pre-lined tin and pop in the fridge
1. Melt Butter and chocolate together
2. Zest your orange finely
3. Add stevia, Not icing sugar and orange zest to the melted mix
4. Whisk until the sweetener is combined and there are no more clumps.
5. Pour over your base
6. Sprinkle a generous amount of your Choc Orange snacking cereal over and in the fudge mix.
7. Put in the fridge and allow to set 2-3 hours.