Sometimes you’re just not in the mood for noods. Sometimes you just wanna have saucy fun between the sheets.
A deliciously slinky tease, with just the right amount of bite, you can now layer up your favourite comfort dishes with Lasagnooey - Nooey’s keto-friendly and low-carb take on those filthy, yummy pasta sheets.
Crafted with artisanal TLC, Lasagnooey doesn’t require any foreplay *oops* pre-cooking, ‘cos she’s a tease that’s down for some cheeky oven-baking action, anytime, anywhere. Hasta lasagne, baby!
How to prep your Lasagnooey:
- Cover the base of your tray with a bit of sauce, then layer it up with your Lasagnooey, sauce and fillings.
- Repeat the layers until you’re satisfied - a 200g Lasagnooey pack is enough for 3 layers in a 30cm/ 12” rectangular baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes at 180°C (360°F) or according to your recipe’s directions.
- For that extra *chef’s kiss* crispy top layer, uncover and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 15 minutes…voilà, time to feast! 🤤
P.S. Wanna change things up and explore the pasta-bilities?
Par boil Lasagnooey for 1-2 minutes in rolling-boiling water, just a few sheets at a time to prevent any sticking. Make Lasagne Estive (open lasagne), cannelloni, or scissor them into pappardelle for your favourite pasta dish - and await a mouthgasm.
Savoured by keto, low-carb, diabetic, vegan, vegetarian, plant-based, flexitarian dieters.
Ultra low in carbs 2.3g/serve, Nooey is GMO-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, konjac-free, nut-free, and low GI.
High in protein 8.7g/serve and prebiotic fibre 4.2g/serve, Nooey is enriched with Omega-3, micronutrients and antioxidants.
Lupin, wheat protein (gluten), vegetable fibre, extra virgin olive oil, Himalayan pink salt and flaxseed. No artificial colours, flavours, additives or preservatives.
Contains: Gluten and Lupin which is related to the legume and peanut family.