- 1.5C Almond Flour
- 1/4C Coconut Flour
- 4 TBSP Not Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 8 TBSP Melted butter or coconut oil
- 120g Butter
- 1/2C Cream
- 1/4-1/2C Haven Foods Allulose
- 1/4tsp molasses (optional)
- 10 drops Haven Foods Caramel Monkfruit
- Keto chocolate of choice (I've use Vitawerx White choc and Natvia Milk baking choc)
- 1tsp coconut oil
To prepare the base:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a 20x20 baking tin with baking paper
- Add flours, baking powder and sweetener into a bowl. Add butter/ coconut oil 1 tablespoon at a time until just combined (you may not need all the butter)
- Once combined press into your baking pan and put in your pre heated oven for 15 mins or until the edges start turning a golden colour
- Let cool
- Place all ingredients in a large microwave safe jar (I use a big Pyrex one)
- Microwave in 1 minute bursts, whisk after every minute- PLEASE NOTE the caramel will become VERY HOT and bubble up largely, this can take anywhere from 8-15 minutes, once it has thickened and coats the back of the spoon it is good to go!
- Pour over the biscuit layer and allow to cool in fridge for 3-4 hours
PLEASE NOTE- You can do caramel on the stove, it just takes longer. Add butter to a pot and melt, add all other ingredients. Allow to come to a rolling boil and stir continuously until it coats the back of a spoon and is a dark rich, thick caramel.
(Please note, if you want to do this on a stove top you can it will just take longer. Melt butter, add allulose and cream, stir consistently for 30-45 minutes)
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in 30 second bursts in the microwave.
- Once melted pour over caramel layer and set in fridge for 3 hours