Simple Chia Pudding
Posted on March 26 2019
There are many things to love about chia seed pudding.
1. It can be eaten for breakfast or dessert
2. You can meal prep it for the week
3. You can change up the flavours so you never get bored!
The recipe below is for a simple chia seed pudding but you can add anything to the pudding or as a topping from blueberry, coconut and almond like I have below to caramel and (sugar free) chocolate chips to for a decadent treat!
Note: I make mine up in small jars so I can just grab one out of the fridge when I want one. This recipe is a single serve
- Coconut cream– enough to fill your jar 3/4 full
- 2-3 tsp chia seeds (dependent on how thick you like your pudding)
- Vanilla essence
- Sweetener of your choice
- Add ingredients into jar, put lid on tightly and give it a good shake for 20-30 seconds
- Pop into the fridge overnight
- Just before serving add any toppings or flavourings that you want!
* Note for a caramel flavoured pudding add caramel essence instead of vanilla