As soon as the Snackn hazelnut spreads were released earlier in the year Christmas truffles came to mind. Truffles are my favourite chocolates, and I knew this would just be an epic recipe with lots of optional extras you can add!
I have made them with and without essence and both are just incredible.
100g Snackn Spread (you can use either milk or white)
30g Chopped up reduced sugar craisins
150g Vitawerx Chocolate for coating
Chopped up Marshmallows
1. Melt butter and Snackn Spread in microwave for 20 seconds
2. Chop up cranberries into small pieces (and mallows if you are using them too)
3. Combine the chopped-up fruits, essence and extras into the Snackn spread in a shallow bowl- make sure if using mallows the chocolate is not too hot or it will melt them!
4. Freeze the mixture for 20-30 mins
5. With a cookie dough scoop (or teaspoon) roll out individual truffle balls and place on parchment paper (work fast they melt quickly)
6. Pop back into the freezer, while they are setting melt your Vitawerx Chocolate until just melted- you do not want it hot, or it will melt the truffles
7. Roll the balls in the melted chocolate and pop back on the parchment paper, alternatively you can roll them in cocoa powder, desiccated coconut or sugar free sprinkles!
8.Pop into the fridge to set for 2 hours
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks