Makes 10 evenly cut shards - DF, Low Carb
Calories: 96 (per shard) | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 5g
300g Greek Yoghurt - Full Fat
1 scoop plant based vanilla protein powder
2 tbsp Beforeyouspeak Cookies and Cream Collagen Creamer
1 tbsp organic cocoa powder
1 tbsp chia seeds
2 Oreos, crushed
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the yoghurt, protein powder, creamer and chia seeds. Evenly spread this mixture over the lined tray and smooth the surface, leaving a little bit in the bowl.
- Next, using the leftover yoghurt, add in the cocoa powder and stir until combined.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon the mixture and place it in different sections of the tray.
- Using a skewer, swirl the chocolate yoghurt into the vanilla yoghurt.
- Top crushed oreo’s and place in the freezer for 1 hour or until firm.
- Using a knife or your hands, break into shards and enjoy!