Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
These will quickly become a favourite quick treat in everyone's house!
3x eggs (room temperature)
185g butter (or coconut oil)
3/4C chocolate chips or chocolate pieces
1/2C Almond Flour- I used the Lotus super fine almond flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2C Sweetener (I used Lakanto classic)
1. Turn on oven to 180C and line a 8x8 baking tray
2. In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients
3. Melt butter and 1/2 of the chocolate together whisking until it is glossy and combined
4. In a separate bowl whisk eggs and beat until slightly frothy.
5. Slowly add the chocolate and butter to the eggs and continue to mix.
6. Add dry ingredients slowly and continue to mix until you have a thick, glossy brownie batter. Fold in the remaining chocolate
7. Put the batter in the brownie try and bake for 15-20 minutes- just until a skewer comes out clean from the center.
8. Allow to cool in pan for about 20 minutes and then transfer carefully to a wire rack to cool completely