The Ultimate Keto Choc Chippie Cookies
The kids and I love nothing more than a choc chip cookie so I've been playing with a recipe that's not super soft. The key is definitely chill the dough and not to make them too big! We just use a teaspoon when making the cookies
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup Lakanto Golden monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup Justine's dark choc chips
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees Celsius. Mix together almond flour, coconut flour and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, monkfruit sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly stir in dry ingredients and mix until combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld together and prevent the butter from spreading while baking.
- Use a teaspoon to make a small ball of cookie dough and roll into a ball. Place ball on a parchment lined baking tray and press down flat to form a cookie shape. Repeat with remaining dough, spacing around a 2cm apart.
- Bake at 165 degrees Celsius for 6-8 minutes or until the edges of the cookies begin to brown slightly. Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking tray for 3-5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. They will still be soft when you remove them from the oven but will firm up when they cool.