Gingerbread Granola Clusters
This granola is inspired by the Something to Crow about Ginger Granola and Low Carb Zone range- I love certain things about both products and I have combined them to make the most delicious gingery sweet granola that’s not just great for Christmas time but all year round! It is perfectly paired with my gingerbread pancakes or coconut yoghurt and sugar free maple syrup.
1C Coconut flakes
1/2C Sliced Almonds
1/4C Chopped Macadamias
- You can add whatever nuts and seeds you like, I just like to keep it simple
1 Egg White (approx 30g)
1/4 C Allulose- I used this one
2 TSP Ground ginger
½ TSP Nutmeg
1 Scoop Vanilla MCT powder- NOTE if you do not have this use 1 TBSP MCT oil + 1 TSP Vanilla
1. Pre Heat oven to 120 degrees
2. In a large bowl combine coconut flakes, almonds, and macadamias
3. In a separate bowl combine the egg white, spices, allulose and MCT powder.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry in 2 batches. Make sure not to soak your mixture you just want everything covered lightly
5. Pour the batch onto a lined baking tray and spread out evenly
6. Cook in the over for 30-45 minutes. Keep checking it as it can burn quickly and some will like it toastier than others!
7. Allow to cool and then store in an air tight container