Vitawerx White Chocolate Custard
White Chocolate Custard (Please note you can make this custard with whatever chocolate you like)
- 1x Vitawerx white chocolate100g- available here
- 150ml cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 20g SweetNZ classic-blend- available here
- Break up chocolate block and place in a deep dish
- Boil cream
- Mix eggs and sweetener together in a bowl.
- Take the cream off the heat. SLOWLY pour the egg and sweetener mix into the cream while whisking continuously- be careful not to scramble the eggs!
- Place back on heat and let it reach 85 degrees DO NOT LET IT BOIL. It will thicken quite quickly- this step needs only a minute!
- Pour mixture through a sieve over the top of chocolate, allow the mixture to melt the chocolate for a few minutes and then mix.
- Pour into ramekins and allow to set in fridge.
Top with brownie, freeze dried raspberries or simply eat on its own!