65g Little Zebra 91% Dark Chocolate- Available here + 20g for topping the mallowpuff
1/2C Almond Flour- Available here
2T Lotus Lupin Flour- Available here
½ scoop Vanilla Protein powder
2T Butter softened
2T Coconut oil softened
1 egg yolk
1/4C Lakanto Golden- Available here
1/4t baking powder
¼ t Xanthan Gum- Available here
125ml hot water
1.5TBSP SweetNZ Classic Sweetener- Available here
60ml hot water
1.5 TBSP Great Lakes Gelatine- Available here
1. Start by melting Little zebra chocolate, you can do this in the microwave or in a bain- marie
2. Coat the insides of the domes and pop in the fridge to set, you want to do this a few times to create a firm shell.
Next it’s time to make the biscuit base:
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
2. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside
3. Cream together butter, oil and golden sweetener, Then add egg and vanilla
4. Pour your dry mix into the wet mix, start by folding it in them continue to mix with a hand mixer.
5. Roll into a large flat square and with a circle cookie cutter (that you have measured that fits your moulds) cut out 6 cookies and place on baking tray (feel free to use all the dough- don’t waste the left overs!)
6. Bake for 10-12 mins or until edges are slightly browned
While the cookies are baking and cooling it’s time to get the marshmallows on!
8. Place cold water and sweetener in a saucepan. Gently heat until the sweetener dissolves and water is warm Do not boil
9. Add hot water to a jug and sprinkle the gelatine into it. Stir until it has dissolved
10. Add gelatine mix to sweetened water, mix and allow to cool.
11. Add Vanilla or whatever flavouring you have chosen for your marshmallow
12. Using a hand mixer beat until mixture is light and fluffy- like a sponge almost. I find about 10-12 minutes is about right.
Get your choc moulds out of the fridge and pour marshmallow in about ¾ of the way up. Place a biscuit on top and pour over remaining chocolate to encapsulate the marshmallow and biscuit.
Repeat with all moulds
Set in fridge for 2.5 hours minimum