Makes 10 - DF, Low Carb
Calories: 167 | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 12g
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup sweetener of choice
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp bi carb soda
1/2 cup protein yogurt
3 tbsp coconut oil
½ cup almond milk
1 tbsp Beforeyouspeak Cookies and Cream Collagen Creamer
100g Vitawerx White Chocolate, melted
Add crushed keto friendly dark chocolate cookies on top
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Place all of the dry ingredients into a bowl and combine.
- Create a well in the centre of the mixture and place the wet ingredients into the centre. Stir until just combined.
- Lightly grease the donut molds with cooking spray or oil and evenly divide the mixture between 10 donut molds.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the top and enjoy!