Makes 12 - DF, Low Carb
Calories: 132 | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g
1/2 cup almond butter
4 tbsp sugar free maple syrup (or any sweetener)
4 scoops Plant Protein - Vanilla
1/2 cup almond flour
2 tbsp Beforeyouspeak Collagen Creamer - Cookies and Cream
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
¼ tsp salt
50g Vitawerx White Chocolate, melted
Optional: Add crushed keto friendly dark chocolate cookies on top
- In a bowl, add almond butter, sugar free maple syrup, vanilla bean paste and combine.
- Using a spatula, stir in the dry ingredients until combined. If the mixture is too sticky, add a little more protein powder.
- Line a rectangular baking tray with baking paper and evenly transfer the mixture into the tray, pressing down.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into even rectangles.
- Melt down the white chocolate and drizzle over the top. If you’re wanting to impress, you can also sprinkle some extra cookies. Enjoy!