Egg Free, Protein Keto Hot Cross Buns
After my last recipe of Keto hot cross buns I had a flurry of requests to see if I had an egg free, keto recipe! Well after a few trials am so happy with how this came out! Infact I might like them more than my original recipe! They are lighter not quite as dense, making them super easy to eat more than 1!
This recipe would make a great low carb spiced loaf for an time of year, it will be a regualr in our house my kids, husband and mum all loved them, and I mist say I ate my fair share as well!
1 1/2C Unflavoured whey Protein powder
2t Baking Powder
1t All Spice
2 1/2T Cinnamon
50g melted butter
Pams Golden berriers (2.5g carbs per 25g)
1. Mix all dry ingredients together
2. Pour in butter and cream, add water last.
3. Mix to create a thick batter
4. With wet hands make 10 smooth balls and place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
5. Bake at 180 for 15- 20 minutes
6.Let cool and melt vitawerx white chocolate
6. Pipe a vitawerx white chocolate cross on when cooled.
These are best eaten warmed with lashings of butter and a cup of tea!