Fluffy Keto Pancakes
Pancakes are an all time favourite breakfast choice in the weekend. There is nothing better than a stack of pancakes covered in butter, sugar- free maple syrup and bacon in my books! It is also the best cure for a hangover I promise! However, those of us on Keto do no longer need to miss out with this delicious recipe.
1/4C Coconut flour
Pinch of salt
4 eggs, beaten
1c milk of choice (I use macadamia milk)
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, salt, sweetener and xanthan gum in a large bowl.
- In another bowl beat with an electic hand misxer 4 eggs until very light and fluffy (about 3-5 mins on high)
- Add 3/4C milk and vanilla to dry mix
- Slowly add eggs trying not to lose too much air out of them, Add additional milk if the mixture needs it.
- Heat pan and add fat of choice to pan for frying.
This mixture makes 5 decent sized pancakes and freezes very well for when you are caught short.
Serve with sugar free maple syrup and butter (Or however you please!)