Keto Top Deck Velvet - Smooth Pudding
When I had this idea for this pudding I thought it would be good but I had no idea just how good it would be!
I am pretty sure this is the best thing I have ever made! The best part about this dessert it that you can actually make either layer as a single pudding just on its own (hello Vitawerx white chocolate custard!) and then you combine them and fireworks!
Chocolate Pudding Layer
- 1.5C Cream
- 4 TBSP SweetNZ classic-blend- available here
- 100ml water
- 1T Great Lakes gelatin- available here
- 1/3 C cocoa
White Chocolate Custard Layer
- 1x Vitawerx white chocolate100g- available here
- 150ml cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 20g SweetNZ classic-blend- available here
Chocolate Pudding Layer-
- Add water, gelatin and sweetener in a saucepan and combine, boil for 3 minutes.
- Lower heat, add cocoa and whisk to combine
- Once the cocoa is mixed in slowly add cream, whisk constantly, don’t let the mixture boil. Just simmer
- Once all cream is in and mixture is combined pull off the heat allow to cool slightly then pop into glasses. Put gladwrap over the pudding to avoid a film on top. Allow to cool completely then put them into the fridge to set for 4 hours minimum
White Chocolate custard layer
- Break up chocolate block and place in a deep dish
- Boil cream
- Mix eggs and sweetener together in a bowl.
- Take the cream off the heat. SLOWLY pour the egg and sweetener mix into the cream while whisking continuously
- Place back on heat and let it reach 85 degrees DO NOT LET IT BOIL
- Pour mixture through a sieve over the top of chocolate, allow the mixture to melt the chocolate for a few minutes and then mix.
- Remove the gladwrap from the dark chocolate layer and pour white chocolate on top, place gladwrap on top of layer and allow to set for 2 or more hours in the fridge.