Keto Marble Fudge
White chocolate layer
100g Vitawerx white chocolate
80g keto condensed milk (recipe below)
1 tsp vanilla essence or any flavour essence you wish (passionfruit would be an amazing pick!)
Milk chocolate layer
100g Vitawerx milk chocolate
80g condensed milk
1tsp vanilla essence
1st step make your condensed milk
- if you have a thermomixer I just use a standard condensed milk recipe and use a 1/2 allulose 1/2 Purecane mix (could also use monk fruit) instead of raw sugar
3 Tbsp unsalted butter
1/4C Purecane- if you don't have Purecane you can use more allulose
- Use a large pan and melt butter over a medium heat
- Add cream and sweetener, bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 30-45 mins until mixture is thick and coats the back of a spoon.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge
- Melt both milk and white chocolate in separate containers- you can add a little coconut oil if you wish
- Add 80g into melted chocolate and vanilla essence (or flavour of choice) and mix until combined, it will be thick!
- Place spoonful's of each flavour into a silicone mould (or lined brownie pan) and alternate.
- Use a knife to swirl flavours together, set in fridge for 6 hours (or freezer for faster setting time)
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
- Store in fridge/ freezer