One of my favouite flavour combinations is chocolate and peanut butter so I have a lot of recipes around these flavours depending on if you feel like a pie, or a bar or a wee fat bomb!
These bites are a great wee after dinner snack to help with those sweet cravings or actually any time at all! I love the ease of this recipe and like to have them in the fridge at all times for when my cravings hit!
1/4C Coconut Flour
60g Melted butter
1/2 C Coconut oil
1/4C Small Batch Smooth Peanut Butter
1t Vanilla extract
A squirt or 2 of sugar free maple syrup to give it a 'caramel' taste
Chopped Peanuts (optional)
White or Dark melted choc for drizzle (Im a drizzle QUEEN!)
I like to use
- Pre heat oven to 180
- In a bowl combine Almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener and cocoa together. Add your melted butter and combine well with a spoon.
- Push down the mould (the circle bites are from K Mart) or a baking tray
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Melt Coconut oil and Peanut butter over a low heat or in microwave.
- Add Sweeteners and mix, taste and adjust if you need to
- Mix well over a low heat to melt sweeteners.
Pour into the top of your bases and sprinkle with chopped peanuts (optional)
Set in fridge for a minimum of 3 hours.
Melt Chocolate in microwave or over a low heat and drizzle over peanut cups
Set in fridge for 1 hour.
Store in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for 4 weeks.