I have a love for rocky road. It is never out of place be in in a bake sale or in a café but finding a recipe keto and maltitol free is damn near impossible! The recipe is super simple but the timing is everything!
NZ Protein Marshmallows are chewier than a sugar filled marshmallow but they hit the spot! These are a must in the pantry for any sweet toothed lover!
The possibilities of combinations are endless so below is just a rough guideline for you. My favourite flavour combo is white chocolate rocky road with strawberry and macadamia!
40g Coconut oil
1 packet of Kiss my Keto Gummies1/4 packet NZ Protein Marshmallows
30g Nuts of choice
1.5 Tbsp desiccated coconut
Anything else you would like to add to your rocky road- the possibilities are endless!
1. Melt chosen chocolate and 40g coconut oil for 1 minute in microwave or until melted.
2. Cut marshmallows into 1/4s, gummies into 1/3s and chop nuts, crush freeze dried berries
3. Spread ingredients into each silicone hole you can add ad much or as little as you like. I add different things into each. Some have just marshmallows and strawberries others I load up!
4. Pour chocolate over the filling and pop in the freezer to set for 30 mins
5. Take out of molds and store in a container in the fridge