Posted on March 26 2019
Just as the savoury scones were a hit, the sweet scones with fresh raspberry jam always made me want to play tea parties as a child– and to be honest having scones still makes me feel like there should be a high tea. Pair this sweet recipe with my sugar free raspberry jam and some fresh whipped cream and a cup of tea and you have yourself a high tea fit for a queen!
- 2C Now foods Almond flour- available here
- 1T Baking powder
- 1/3 SweetNZ Classic-blend-available here
- 1 t vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 milk of choice
- Pre Heat oven to 180 degrees
- Add almond meal, baking powder and sweetener in a bowl, mix and create a well in the middle
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs and milk together
- Add wet into dry ingredients and combine
- Spoon mix onto a tray or into a muffin tin if you want a ‘cleaner’ scone
- Bake on the middle rack for 15-20 mins
- Cool on a cooling rack. Serve with Sugar free raspberry jam and fresh cream. Scones will stay fresh in an air tight container for up to four days.